Role details

Audit & Accounts Senior - ACA Qualified

London   •   £43,500   •  Permanent

Bullet points

  • Top London Firm - ACA - Career Development
  • 80% Audit - 20% Accounts - Great Salary

About Our Client

The client is a Top 20 London firm, that take pride in their employees having strong academic backgrounds, being highly articulate and professional around clients and adding to the internal culture of the business.

Job Description

In the role as an Audit & Accounts Senior - ACA Qualified, you will become part of the team which provides a wide range of advisory, audit and accounting services to the firm's clients.

The clients are mostly large multi-national corporations to small family companies, many of which are owned by wealthy individuals. There are also FS companies, sports companies, media entrepreneurs, charities and schools.

The majority of the work undertaken will be audit work, taking up to 80% of the successful applicant's time. The remaining 20% will comprise of accounts preparation work and there is also the chance to work on ad-hoc corporate finance projects to add to your skill set.

You will also aid and help train junior staff whilst leading audit engagements, helping them develop their skills.

The Successful Applicant

The ideal candidate will be/have:

  • A 2:1 Degree
  • ACA Qualified (Good pass record)
  • Strong audit experience (Led audit engagements)
  • Accounts Preparation experience
  • An ability to work to strict deadlines and manage time effectively
  • Aided in the training/development of junior staff
  • Strong communication skills (Written and verbal)
  • Professional behaviour and ethics

What's on Offer

Audit & Accounts Senior - ACA Qualified:

  • Paid overtime or time off in lieu
  • Strong Career Progression
  • Company Pension Scheme
  • 20 Days of Annual Leave + 5 Optional
  • £43,500 + £1000 Bonus

Apply for this job

Click the Apply or LinkedIn button below or contact Josh Fitzgerald on +44 207 269 2255 quoting job reference 13721103
As you are using an Apple iOS device we are unable to offer you the CV upload function. Please apply with your Linkedin profile below or contact Josh Fitzgerald on +44 207 269 2255 quoting job reference 13721103