You are here
Audit & Accounts Senior - City
Growing mid tier firm
Impressive Client base
About Our Client
A growing mid tier chartered accountancy firm in London with 15 partners and over 120 staff. An ambitious and forward thinking business that look after their employees and provide substantial training and support for career development and progression. Very sociable and inclusive with team events outside of the office. Having also recently acquired new partners, shows opportunity for the right employees. Covering a vast range of services for the clients internationally, which covers a real range of sectors including property, retail and charity.
- Take full responsibility of each audit assignment and will be responsible for completing the audit work within the agreed timescale, but will have the support and guidance from the relevant manager/partner.
- Responsible for dealing with technical issues or seeking guidance where necessary.
- Working on a diverse portfolio of clients including small and medium sized privately owned limited companies, LLP's, partnerships and sole traders.
- Preparing accounts from a wide variety of client records ranging from basic prime books and records through to computerised accounting packages.
- Responsible for the preparation of accounts from client portfolio within specified budget timescale.
- Supervision of semi-senior and junior staff, when providing additional support to Audit/Accounts Senior.
- Production of draft accounts together with a well presented accounts / audit file (paper/paperless)
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of management accounts
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or qualified by experience.
- Must have acquired the necessary skills/experience at senior level to meet the requirements of the role.
- Wide experience of accounts preparation.
- Up to date working knowledge of financial reporting, accounting standard, auditing standards, company law and a good basic knowledge of corporate and personal tax to enable draft tax computations to be prepared.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Fully conversant with Sage and Quickbooks software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible attitude, with ability to prioritise workloads
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits
benefits via perk box provider including cinema tickets and discounts