You are here
Audit & Accounts Senior (Top 100 - East London)
London, ACA, ACCA, ICAS, Accounts and Audit
Mixed Sector Clients, Competative Salary
About Our Client
This ambitious client is a Top 100 Accountancy practice using cutting edge technology provide proactive advice and insight. They are a firm who are committed client service and have partners who are all dedicated to helping their clients in across London and the Home Counties.
Their clients cover London and the Home Counties, offering the highest level of accountancy, audit, consultancy and financial services to both SMEs and large corporates around the UK. They offer a range of services including; auditing, accountancy and personal tax, bookkeeping, HR and wealth management.
They are now looking for the best audit seniors in the industry. They are an organisation who is looking to grow and hence we are looking to attract ambitious qualified accountants. You must be 3 years PQE, hold a professional qualification and have a passion to carve out a fantastic career.
The Audit Senior will work as part of an audit team or takes responsibility for running the audit, working directly with the client under manager supervision. The audit senior will support the manager to manage the audit team and supervise the audit process to ensure our audits are of high quality.
- Assist in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment for manager or partner review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgement.
- Predominant amount of time will be off- site at clients premises.
- Identifies risk matters and rises with a manager and/or partner, while exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
- Produce work for the manager/partner review clearly highlighting issues and providing potential solutions to issues identified.
- Identify and understand client needs, suggest potential solutions on technical matters and communicate and agree client needs and potential solutions with managers.
- Active engagement with senior client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit.
- Take primary responsibility for monitoring process against budget, and when the actual differs from the budget then gain a full understanding for the manager.
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office.
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirement's.
The Successful Applicant
*Qualified ACA/ICAS/ ACCA Qualified
*Educated up to degree level or CTS
*Experience supervising and coaching junior members of staff on site
*Working knowledge of firm services, issues regarding advice, and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering
*Demonstrable knowledge of current economic and market trends
*Experience with listed clients
*Experience auditing international groups
*Excellent interpersonal and (internal and external) client-facing skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- 09.30 am to 17:30pm
- Fully Qualified ACA/ACCA/ICAS
- £40,000 to £50,000
- East London
- Accessible via the Central Line