You are here
Audit and Accounts Senior - Entreprenurial Independent Firm
- Audit & Accounts Senior required for a well respected Poole accountancy practice
- An excellent role in a great working enviroment!
About Our Client
Our client is an established independent accountancy practice with a history of progression good quality people.
The primary responsibility of the Audit and Accounts Senior role, is to undertake audit and accounts work on behalf of the firms client base, reporting to the Senior Business Advisory Manager.
More specifically, the Audit and Accounts Senior will:
- Produce statutory accounts in accordance with UK GAAP.
- Produce iXBRL accounts for Corporation Tax purposes.
- Deliver statutory and voluntary company audits, in accordance with the appropriate auditing standards.
- Attend meetings, liaise with other team members and ensure deadlines are met.
- Be prepared to undertake regular travel to the Dorset area.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Audit and Accounts Senior role will be a qualified accountant (ACCA/ICAEW), with a mix of audit and accounts experience - having spent at least 25% of their time on audit, and up to 75% on accounts. Additionally, the successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Good technical knowledge
- Strong communication skills both with clients and team members
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise own work load.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Strong IT skills with a background in using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Sage Line 50 and Digita Accounts Pro.
What's on Offer
As well as competitive salary and benefits, on offer is the opportunity to develop a broad-based skill set across Audit and Accounts, working with a range of different clients.