You are here
Audit and Accounts Senior- Excellent Progression
- A highly reputable Indepednent practice near Lewes
- Excellent career development and client exposure
About Our Client
The firm of chartered accountants, based near Lewes is a well regarded large Independent accountancy practice that specialises in Audit, Tax and Private Client Services.
Dealing with small, medium and large sized companies, there is excellent career prospects on offer for individuals looking to progress and move their careers forward.
The firm is looking for a qualified or nearly qualified ACCA/ICAEW Accounts / Audit senior who is looking to work in a team environment dealing with a variety of clients in the local area. Dealing with small and medium sized companies with turnovers of up to £100 million, the role will include:
* Audit accounts, interpreting and verifying all information provided by clients.
* Preparing annual and management accounts ensuring details are accurate.
* Completing corporate tax returns for clients.
* Planning and prioritising work according to client and partner needs/deadlines and instructions.
* Advising and coaching junior members of the team concerning work to be completed.
Previous accounts preparation and audit experience is required as is previous experience in an accountancy practice environment. The role will be a 50:50 split between Audit and Accounts but can be tailored to the individual. There is genuine potential for development and progression with this forward thinking local practice.
The Successful Applicant
You will be qualified or nearly qualified ACA or ACCA with a background as an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior or Senior. You will have either specialised in audit and accounts throughout your career to date within a large firm environment or have a mixed general accountancy practice background across accounts within a small, medium or large independent firm background. You will be experienced or comfortable with leading Audits. You will be looking to join a firm of chartered accountants and build and develop upon your accountancy practice career to date, in a firm and role offering real progression potential.
What's on Offer
Salary ranging between £32,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience, free parking and a flexible benefits package.