You are here
Audit and Accounts Senior - Top 100 Practice
- Mixed role within a Top 100 accountancy practice in Brighton
- Excellent career development and client exposure
About Our Client
The client is a medium sized top 100 accountancy practice based in Brighton, housing around 50 staff. They have recently won some fantastic clients and as a result are looking for a qualified or part qualified Accounts Senior or Audit and Accounts Senior.
This Top 100 practice is looking for an Accounts or Audit and Accounts Senior who is looking to work in a team environment dealing with a variety of clients in the local area.
Dealing with small, medium and large sized companies with turnovers up to £100 million, the role will include:
* Audit accounts, interpreting and verifying all information provided by clients.
* Preparing annual and management accounts ensuring details are accurate.
* Completing corporate tax returns for clients.
* Planning and prioritising work according to client and partner needs/deadlines and instructions.
* Advising and coaching junior members of the team concerning work to be completed.
Previous accounts preparation experience is required but audit experience isn't essential. The role will be a 50:50 split between Audit and Accounts, dependent on experience
There is genuine potential for development and progression with this forward thinking local practice.
The Successful Applicant
You will be qualified ACA or ACCA, part qualified or qualified by experience with a background in either Audit or Accounts.
You will have either specialised in audit and accounts throughout your career to date within a practice environment or have a mixed general accountancy practice background across accounts within a small, medium or large independent firm background.
You will be looking to join a firm of chartered accountants and to build and develop upon your accountancy practice career to date, in a firm and role offering real progression potential.
What's on Offer
Salary ranging between £32,000 - £37,000 dependant on experience and a flexible benefits package.