You are here
Audit and Accounts Senior - Top 50 Accountancy Practice
Do you want to work for a leading accountancy practice
Are you interested in career progression and development
About Our Client
Have you ever wanted to work for one of the largest professional practices in Kent and the South East? My client is a leading firm providing accountancy, tax, insurance, financial advisory and other services to wide ranging clients across corporates, private clients and other diverse businesses. My client has supported businesses in a variety of industry sectors and continue to grow and develop, providing you with the opportunity to progress your career.
Joining the Dartford and Kent team as an Audit and Accounts Senior, you will take responsibility for the delivery of audit and accountancy services to a varied client base which includes involvement in sectors such as; agriculture, construction and education.
As an Audit and Accounts Senior, you will take responsibility for the delivery of audit and accountancy services to a wide ranging and varied client base.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Conduct assigned audit engagements from beginning to end
- Accounts preparation for a client base ranging from SMEs to Large and international corporate businesses/ groups.
- Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk
- Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk
- Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
- Communicates assigned tasks to engagement team.
- Ensures adequate focus on personal professional growth.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
You will be ACA/ACCA qualified with relevant experience in an audit and accounts environment. The successful candidate will be elegant and well presented with a keen interest in developing themselves as well as the firm. Driving to client sites will be expected and therefore a candidate should have a full driving licence with access to independent transport.
What's on Offer
Renowned for paying excellent salaries for Audit Seniors in the region of £38-£45,000 dependent on experience.