You are here
Audit and Accounts Senior
- Audit & Accounts Senior required to join a leading Taunton accountancy practice
- Audit & Acccounts experience in practice required, in a role with progression.
About Our Client
This firm of chartered accountants, based in Taunton is a genuine market leader and considered one of the leading and most highly regarded firms of accountants in Somerset and further afield. With positive growth and a strategy promoting internal development, excellent career prospects are on offer for individuals looking to progress and develop within their careers.
The firm is searching for a qualified ACA / ACCA Audit and Accounts Senior to join their teams, based from their Taunton offices, in a role with progression and career development potential. You will be responsible for leading audits for owner-managed businesses and other varied clients. Alongside this you will have opportunity for involvement in accounts preparation on the firms smaller client base and assist on this side also.
* Audit accounts, interpreting and verifying all information provided by clients.
* Prepare annual and management accounts ensuring details are accurate.
* Complete corporate tax returns for clients.
* Plan and prioritise work according to client and partner needs/deadlines and instructions.
* Advise and coach junior members of the team concerning work to be completed.
Within this leading firm of chartered accountants you will have genuine potential to develop your career within this highly regarded firm. The team are looking to bring in career focused and client facing individuals with the potential to develop in the firm.
The Successful Applicant
You will be qualified ACA or ACCA with a background as an Audit and Accounts Senior. You will have either specialised in audit throughout your career to date within large firm environment or have a mixed general accountancy practice with a background across both audit and accounts within small, medium or large independent firm background. You will be looking to join a leading firm of chartered accountants and build and develop upon your accountancy practice career to date, in a firm and role offering genuine progression potential.
What's on Offer
£26,000 - £32,000, negotiable, dependent on experience and background.