You are here
Audit Assistant Managers (insurance sector) - Top 10
Top 10 accountancy firm, London
Fast track progression
About Our Client
Top 10 accountancy practice. London office.
Unlike a Big 4 firm, in this top 10 firm's Financial Services Audit team you can expect to work on a variety of investment management, insurance and banking clients.
The work is diverse, the team can offer quick progression towards Senior Management and the office hours are normal.
What you'll be doing
- you'll be responsible for managing audit teams on specific assignments, with specific line management responsibility for a group of employees
- you'll assist the audit partner in establishing audit objectives and overall scope
- you'll control audits in relation to timescales, budgets and risk management procedures
- you'll ensure key matters which arise during the audit, which were not identified at the planning stage, are properly assessed and dealt with
- you'll remain updated on clients' business and act as a key contact for day-to-day queries
- you'll assist in the production and presentation of proposals for new work
The Successful Applicant
- Professional accountancy qualification (ACA/CA/ACCA or equivalent).
Previous audit experience of financial services clients is preferred but is not essential.
Those at Audit Senior or Assistant Manager grade looking for a promotion to a Manager grade will be considered.
What's on Offer
£49,000 + overtime
Normal office hours!
Rapid promotion opportunity