You are here
- Join a leading practice within a Big 4 firm in Sydney, Australia
- Highly visible role with excellent pay and benefits package
About Our Client
The business is currently growing at a double digit rate year on year and is planning to invest in a number key services, alliances, mergers and acquisitions to continue to cement their strong position.
In addition the business pursues an active interest in a number of key initiatives around women in leadership, work-life balance, flexibility for families and diversity in the workforce.
As part of the audit team, the Director will be responsible for:
- Directing and driving the success of multiple engagements.
- Attracting, developing, and retaining top talent.
- Work to expand client base and supports business development activities.
- Secure ''cross selling' opportunities for other practices
- Managing internal and external relationships to all levels
- Anticipating and addressing client needs and concern
- Closely manage engagements and deliver on budget and to deadlines
- Developing a close understanding of client's business and operating model and become a trusted advisor and a key asset to their organisation
- Promoting new ideas and innovations to better service clients
- Keeping abreast of latest developments in accounting regulations at a local and global level
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of ten years recent experience working in a large public accounting firm
- Minimum of three to four years recent experience working in a senior managerial role
- A track record of attracting, hiring, retaining, and managing a high performing audit team
- Excellent client engagement, communication and relationship building
- Highly proficient in technical audit and accounting skills
- Ability to work within budgetary and time constraints whilst maintaining a high-level of client satisfaction
- Business Development / Client Acquisition experience
- CA certification from the ICA Australia, England & Wales, Ireland, Scotland or equivalent
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or closely related field
What's on Offer
- Highly engaged, diverse and high achieving team
- Work with large ASX listed clients across a diverse range of industry sectors
- Work for an established brand at a profitable business
- Leading global career opportunities
- Industry leading work flexibility programmes
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package