You are here
Audit Manager - Excellent Accountancy Practice
- A highly reputable accountancy practice based near Dartford
- Excellent responsibility and autonomy
About Our Client
A professional services firm of Chartered Accountants offering independent assurance, tax and advisory services, specialising in working with growth businesses as well as large corporates and listed companies and helping organisations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, forward looking advice.
My client prides themselves on their investment in people and strives to offer a bespoke approach to individual career development
The Audit Manager plays a central role within the Audit department within this growing accountancy practice based near Dartofrd. The successful candidate will ensure that all work allocated is carried out profitably and on a timely basis in accordance with the firm's professional standards and to the satisfaction of clients and engagement partners. Further, to ensure that all staff are managed and developed to the maximum of their potential and to assist in the development of the office.
* Responsible for managing key client portfolio and building and maintaining good working relationships with all colleagues and clients.
* Checks that audit work papers have been properly reviewed and that audit files are completed in a timely manner and are properly filed and maintained on the network.
* Manages, motivates and coaches team members and provides feedback through regular communication and timely appraisal whilst being familiar with relevant training and development options.
* Responsible for managing a number of people as their people manager, actively contributing and supporting their development and carrying out formal appraisals to ensure goals are being met.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be a driven individual who is ACA/ACCA qualified and currently in an Audit Manager role or alternatively an experienced Assistant Manager, ideally from an independent firm of accountants, looking for a faster route to Assistant Director or Director level.
They will demonstrate excellent technical ability and ideally have good experience auditing large Corporates or listed businesses.
The right individual will possess excellent people skills and be able to successfully manage and mentor an audit team.
As the role is based in central London the location has to be accessible.
What's on Offer
£50,000-£60,000 dependent on experience.