You are here
Audit Manager (insurance sector) - Top 10 firm
Top 10 accountancy firm
About Our Client
This top 10 firm in London offers the opportunities of a major organisation in a personal, close-knit environment and that's built around shared enterprise. Unlike the Big 4 firms, they do not require you to work long hours.
This top 10 firm's audit approach combines rigorous standards of professional independence and objectivity, with a methodology that focuses on critical risk areas and brings together our technical expertise with a detailed knowledge of our clients and the financial services industry.
- you'll be responsible for managing audit teams on specific assignments, with specific line management responsibility for a group of employees
- you'll assist the audit partner in establishing audit objectives and overall scope
- you'll control audits in relation to timescales, budgets and risk management procedures
- you'll ensure key matters which arise during the audit, which were not identified at the planning stage, are properly assessed and dealt with
- you'll remain updated on clients' business and act as a key contact for day-to-day queries
- you'll assist in the production and presentation of proposals for new work
The Successful Applicant
You'll have a genuine interest in clients. They want to provide a distinctive service and unlock potential for growth in dynamic organisations.
- you'll hold a professional accountancy qualification (ACA/CA/ACCA or equivalent)
- you'll have post-qualified experience in audit within practice
- you'll have experience of working on financial services audits
- you'll have the proven ability to support and mentor junior staff
What's on Offer
Salary up to £60,000.