You are here
Audit Manager - Methodology and Quality Assurance
- Internal Audit Manager, Leeds, Financial Services
- Methodology and Quality Assurance
About Our Client
Our client is a fast paced and highly profitable Financial Services company with an established reputation for excellence.
As a result of an internal change, a rare opportunity exists within the Group Internal Audit team at Manager level.
As Audit Manager - Methodology & Quality Assurance, your key duties will include;
- Develop and maintain best-in-class (efficiency and effectiveness) internal audit methodology, tools and processes
- Deliver the quality assurance vision of Group Internal Audit through a portfolio of strategically aligned projects and process enhancements
- Formulate, communicate, calculate and report on an ongoing basis an agreed set of metrics to support continuous internal audit process improvement
- Deliver all training and development activities relating to internal audit methodology and quality assurance
- Plan, execute and report the results of cold-file quality reviews of finalised internal audit engagements, as requested by the Head of Internal Audit
- Provide technical expertise for methodology and quality assurance initiatives
- Provide assurance to the Head of Internal Audit that GIA complies with all applicable internal and external rules, regulations and legislation
- Issue relevant newsletters to GIA
- Provide internal audit operational support as requested by the Head of Internal Audit
- Maintenance of the Group-wide risk-based Internal Audit Plan
- Preparation of reporting documentation for the Audit & Risk Committee
- Keep sufficiently abreast of emerging methodology and quality assurance innovations to assist GIA to meet its objectives
- Perform ad hoc projects as requested by the Head of Internal Audit
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Audit Manager - Methodology & Quality Assurance, you will be a qualified Accountant or Internal Auditor, ideally with Financial Services Industry experience or experience of other regulated businesses. Your roles will have included exposure to delivering M&QA; you will also be up to date with the appropriate methodology; the interpersonal skills to influence in a positive, collaborative way; relevant commercial skills.
What's on Offer
Up to £47,000 basic salary plus car allowance and excellent bonus potential.