You are here
- FTSE Listed London based FMCG Business
- Leadership role combining operational and financial audit
About Our Client
My client is a FTSE listed, globally recognised FMCG brand, with offices in central London. They have recently been through a number of high profile business changes and are in the process of integrating best performance and business change. Joining the business now would enable you to put your stamp on the role and help build the team capacity.
As the Internal Audit Manager, you would be expected to:
- Managing and performing risk based audits across all networks in the EMEA region.
- Reviews of financial controls.
- Identification of business risks and reviews of business processes.
- Occasional ad hoc assignments including fraud reviews.
- Occasional controls based internal audit work and testing in response to the Sarbanes Oxley Act.
- Plan individual audit projects including agreeing a clear scope, terms of reference and work plan for each audit to address key risks & controls.
- Conduct interviews, review documents, compose memos, prepare working papers and document audit issues.
- Interrogate accounting and business information systems.
The role will be based in central London with up to 70% travel at certain points in the year.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate, you will have a strong academic background with top tier experience and achievements in your field. You will be a highly driven individual, who seeks to work for an organisation that will stretch, develop and coach you to progress. You will most likely have a University degree from a Top 20 institution and must have an ACA qualification from a Top 10 Accountancy firm. You will then have experience working in Internal Audit in a FTSE listed large business matrix, and have tangible leadership exposure and experience to bring to your next challenge. You will want to progress quickly, and develop others beneath you.
What's on Offer
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast moving, growing organisation in a leadership position, as Internal Audit Manager. This is your opportunity to make your mark in an established and world-recognised brand and be remunerated accordingly. The benefits with this role include international travel, flexible working, a car allowance and a bonus scheme.