You are here
- London, Reputable Practice
- Audit, Accounts, Senior
About Our Client
This firm prides themselves on delivering excellent service to their clients and take satisfaction from the strong and enduring client relationships they develop and maintain. They strive to aid their clients by utilising their 60 years experience in order to provide a quality service. They are also aiming to develop and expand their available services in order to best assist their clients who vary from sole traders to multi-national companies. This practice holds their employees in high esteem and are supportive of those who wish to progress and develop their career. This is a unique opportunity for an individual to contribute to a fantastic practice.
- Take responsibility for achieving agreed budgets and meeting deadlines.
- Setting objectives for more junior staff and supervising them on site, reviewing their work and coaching on the job where necessary.
- Responsible for auditing of companies predominantly in the media sector including planning and finalising jobs on-site.
- Close liaison with clients, and other stakeholders, often direct contact at Partner level.
- Carry out audit / accounts and related assignments.
- Spotting Practice Development opportunities with clients and progressing these in liaison with Partner.
- Involvement in planning of assignments.
- Preparation of accounts of companies, groups of companies, partnerships and LLP's
- Motivation and encouragement of team.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified to ACA/ACCA level with previous work in practice.
- Technically competent.
- Good understanding of corporate tax.
- High level of personal motivation.
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to get involved and help clients.
- Ability to organise and motivate the team.
- Ability to manage time effectively
What's on Offer
- Mixed Role
- London Based
- Client Exposure