You are here
Prestigious Practice with Fantastic Local Presence
Audit Senior Required to Join Successful Business
About Our Client
One of the longest established Accountancy Practices in the country with a remarkable reach locally within Oxfordshire.
An individual interested in joining our firm must be professional, reliable, quality driven and personable. We pride ourselves on being flexible to meet client needs, competent, capable and imaginative, combining a wealth of experience with tradition whilst embracing the modern anchors of accountancy practice.
Client satisfaction and strong business relationships our key to our success and is derived from the high level of care and commitment we provide.
Our highly trained and motivated personnel are able to help with any questions or queries from clients or new staff, using the latest information and communication technology.
- Assist as part of an audit and accounts team as required. Act as senior on audit assignments.
- Prepare client accounts based on information supplied by client
- Liaise with clients on account queries and other matters as appropriate
- Prepare business tax computations, partnership and personal tax returns
- Prepare corporation tax computations and forms CT600.
- Assist with client queries regarding aspects of their bookkeeping and other business matters as required.
- Prepare other client outputs, as instructed, e.g. spreadsheets
- Identify additional services for partner to raise with client
- Monitor own job quality and quantity in line with agreed budgets
- Support the team with the production of their work
- Assist with administration tasks if necessary
- Record own chargeable time and ensure maximum recovery
- Attend courses that are appropriate to job role
- Ability to prepare, conduct and supervise audits, prepare client accounts, tax, PAYE or VAT quickly and efficiently
- Strong computer literacy
- Strong active listening skills
- Excellent problem resolutions skills and ideas generation ability
- In depth Audit & accounts prep Knowledge
- Knowledge of Accounting systems essentially Sage and their uses and benefits
The Successful Applicant
- Strong presence
- Excellent communication skills
- Quickly builds rapport and trust
- Highly confidential
- Good networker
- Attention to detail
- Focused on achieving set targets
- Quick thinker
What's on Offer
£35-£40k P/A + Benefits