You are here
Audit Seniors and Assistant Managers - Real Estate sector
Top 10 accountancy firm
About Our Client
Top 10 accounting firm in London. Good promotion prospects and work life balance.
An Audit Assistant Manager's primary responsibility is to manage the on-site audit delivery; liaising between the Audit engagement team, and the client to ensure the assignments are delivered to a high quality and within agreed timescales.
- Take responsibility for planning, executing and finalising all areas of the audit assignment for Manager or Partner review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgement.
- Identifies risk matters and raises with a manager and/or partner, while exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
- Some responsibility for own clients and portfolio, reporting directly to a Director or Partner.
- Produce work for Manager and/or Partner review clearly highlighting issues and providing potential solutions to issues identified.
- Identify and understand client needs, suggest potential solutions on technical matters and communicate
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified ACA/ICAS Qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Experience supervising and coaching junior members on client premises and in the office.
- Experience managing projects.
- Experience producing reports, completion memos and presentations for clients.
- Working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts and disclosures.
- Demonstrable knowledge of current economic and market trends.
What's on Offer
- Salary up to £51,500 + overtime.
- Good promotion prospects
- Good work / life balance