You are here
Audit Specialist - Local based firm in Cambridge
A opportunity to work within a local progressive firm
Flexable working hours and work life balance
About Our Client
My client is a local extablished accountancy practice with a well established offices across East Anglia and large local client base. They offer market leading salaries and promote work/life balance and career progression opportunities.
As an Audit Specialist you will lead teams at client sites in and around the Cambridgeshire area and be a main point of contact with a client, building relationships with key stakeholders and offering insightful business advisory services whilst identifying opportunities to promote the firms services to clients.
You will also be responsible for supervising and mentoring a couple of junior members of staff and reporting to partners and other senior management on progress and outcomes.
The Successful Applicant
- The successful Auditor will have the following profile:
- Qualified or part qualified to ACA/ACCA level
- Technically competent.
- Experience in client handling.
- High level of personal motivation.
- Proven audit experience in producing high quality audits
- Strong communication skills.
- Willing to get involved and help clients.
- Ability to organise and motivate the team.
- Strong analytic skills
What's on Offer
- Work / life balance
- Fantastic Career Progression
- Competitive dependent on experience