You are here
Auditor for Aim Listed Clients
City of London
Large client exposure
About Our Client
My client are an impressive Chartered Accountancy Firm practice in the City of London who specialise in Aim listed clients.
A mid-tier firm of accountants who recognise the achievements of their staff and strive to provide opportunities for long term career progression. They have a large number of exciting Aim Listed clients that the successful candidate will be working on for the majority of their time, therefore building strong relationships with each of their clients.
As an audit & advisory senior you will be expected to do the following:
* Responsible for a key client portfolio and building and maintaining good working relationships with all colleagues and clients
* Assist in the production and presentation of proposals for new work
* Plan and co-ordinate all aspects of audit planning, including staffing requirements
* Manage, motivate and coach team members and provide feedback through regular communication and timely appraisal
* Control the audit in relation to timescales, budgets and risk management procedures
* Constantly achieve deadlines and understand the commercial implications of actions relating to productivity, recoverability, fee income and client services
* Accurately record time spent, documents reasons for overruns and agree additional fees with the client.
* Work well and efficiently within your audit team for the duration of the audit.
* Provide audit and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large corporate entities;
* Supporting the co-ordination for audit clients including planning, day to day control, liaising with clients and completing audit assignments;
* Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and established clients;
* Working and liaising with other members of the audit team, and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality client service
The Successful Applicant
This unique opportunity as an Audit Senior will require the candidate to be/have:
- ACA/ACAC fully qualified
- Understand UKGAAP, IFRS and FRS102
- Assertive and efficient working towards tight deadlines
- Co-ordinate and support your team fully
- report to a manager with a full update and progress of the assignments
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Support juniors with technical work
- Enjoy building client relationships for long term business
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + benefits