You are here
Large Corporate Client Exposure
Strong Career Progression
About Our Client
My client is a top 10 global accountancy firm who have offices in 106 countries.
Their clients have access to the resources and capabilities to meet their global needs. By combining local expertise and experience with the breadth of their UK and worldwide networks, clients are confident that, whatever their requirement, they provides the right solution to their local, national and international needs.
The typical duties of the successful Top 10 Auditor will be to:
- Take responsibility for achieving agreed budgets and meeting deadlines
- Act as day-to-day point of contact for the client, and to practice the principles of excellent client service at all times
- Set objectives for more junior staff and supervising them on site, reviewing their work and coaching on the job where necessary
- Ensure audit quality at all times
- Summarise time spent on a regular basis, and to perform the firm's review and completion procedures before passing the files for manager review
- Liaise with clients, and other stakeholders, often direct contact at Partner level
- Develop and maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge
- Spot Practice Development opportunities with clients and progressing these in liaison with Partner.
- Motivate and encourage the team
- Communicate any problems with the assignment manager immediately, identifying and commenting upon the possible solutions
The Successful Applicant
The successful Auditor will have the below skill set:
- Preferably Qualified to ACA/ACCA level
- Technically competent.
- Experience in client handling.
- Personal motivation.
- Proven audit experience in producing high quality audits
- Great communication skills.
- Confident to get involved and help clients.
- Ability to organise and motivate the team.
- Strong analytic skills
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Opportunities to progress.