You are here
B2B Marketing Manager - Media Sales
- Amazing new role for a B2B Marketing Manager supporting Media Sales
- Must have experience in lead generation and execution of marketing strategies
About Our Client
My client is one of the most influential media brand globally. They have several different products with different values and different strengths, but pride themselves about connecting their customers, providing a balanced view to all editorial content.
The B2B Marketing Manager reports into the Head of Brand Strategy and Planning, overall you will be responsible for the business-to-business marketing planning and campaigns ensuring all trade communications align with the overall brand strategy
The position will have the following responsibilities (but not limited too):
- Work with the Head of Brand Strategy and Planning and the Commercial Director to develop the B2B marketing strategy for agencies & clients to support commercial sales & revenue targets.
- Ensure all activity fully supports the wider the client's brand proposition and delivers "through the line" integration of communications and messaging.
- Work with key stakeholders across Commercial to develop to identify with key account programme establishing objectives, the KPI's, tailored communications, bespoke events (with the Commercial events team) and creating unique value propositions to drive additional ad revenue.
- Developing the sales and marketing collateral to reinforce the quality of the client's audience.
- Work with the Head of Brand Strategy & Planning to develop a trade 'tone of voice' for clients and agencies that is consistent with the client's main brands.
- Develop a lead generation tool using social media for the client team and demonstrate additional revenue to the business.
- Provide support in managing any B2B marketing agencies to ensure campaign delivery and maximise budget/resource effectiveness.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate that secures the B2B Marketing Manager role will bring the following skills and experience to the role:
- Proven track record in a commercially focused Marketing role and experience of working with a sales team / editorial
- Ability to translate a brand vision and develop a sales narrative to encourage long term advertising partnerships
- Experience in leading B2B marketing agency relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to use data led insights to develop effective sales materials
- Good creative judgement and copy writing skills and a passion and understanding of the client's brands.
- A pro-active outlook and ability to take the initiative.
- Experience of Marketing planning and managing marketing budgets and the ability to put together layered marketing activities including the full marketing mix
What's on Offer
Great basic up to £40,000 depending on proven track record and relevant skills + excellent benefits.