You are here
Banking Solicitor - good quality work
- Banking opportunity
- International provate practice
About Our Client
A global organisation with over 100 offices worldwide.
- The successful Banking Solicitor will:
- Work with broad range of funders and borrowers on a wide variety of financing transactions including UK clearing banks, a number of other European and investment banks, independent financiers and investment funds.
- Gain exposure to high quality work and an opportunity to work on all types of facilities from acquisition finance, leveraged finance and real estate finance to asset based lending, lease finance, securitisation and debt capital markets.
- We also act for many borrowers, from listed companies to small enterprises, on their financings.
- Be based in Birmingham.
- Have the opportunity to grow a team.
Dependant on your skills set, you will be involved with a drafting, negotiating and advising on a wide range of commercial contracts. There is also significant debt capital markets work that they would require assistance with.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Banking Solicitor will:
- Be a UK qualified solicitor with at least 4 years PQE*
- Have exposure to commercial or corporate work.
- Enjoys liaising with different clients and stakeholders and who can come up quickly with commercial solutions.
- Have a good communication style.
- Be able to demonstrate ties to Birmingham.
* Applications from lower PQE's will be considered however, there is a need to operate with autonomy with minimal supervision. My client will also consider applications from NQ's with at least one seat in finance.
What's on Offer
Competitive plus benefits