You are here
Banking Solicitor NQ+
Legal 500 firm
Leading banking practice
About Our Client
The banking team advises on a wide range of matters. In this team you will have exposure to a broad range of funders and borrowers on a wide variety of financing transactions.
Clients include UK clearing banks, a number of other European and investment banks, independent financiers and investment funds on all types of facilities from acquisition finance, leveraged finance and real estate finance to asset based lending, lease finance, securitisation and debt capital markets.
The training and development will be excellent as the team has a number of experienced Banking solicitors and partners who will take the lead in helping you develop your career.
This is a general banking role covering acquisition finance, general corporate banking and real estate finance (some securitisation or derivatives experience would be welcomed).
The successful banking NQ+ will be:
- Acting for banks, borrowers and private equity houses.
- Drafting and negotiating loan facility (senior and mezzanine), security, intercreditor and ancillary documents.
- Preparing facility documentation, advising on corporate lending transactions.
- Drafting and negotiating property development and investment facility and security documentation.
- Drafting and negotiating documents and advising in connections with structuring matters.
The Successful Applicant
The successful banking NQ+ will have joined at least 6 months experience gained in a banking seat during their training contract.
Candidates must be commercially aware and enthusiastic about business development.
They will be a team player with a strong client focused approach and excellent communication and organisational skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive plus benefits