You are here
- A growing business
- Training provided
About Our Client
Our client is based near to Twickenham looking for a new BI Analyst to join them. This a brand new function and will help support the wider business.
This role will help manage data and drive MI and BI through out the business.
The areas of the business this supports is Finance, HR and IT. This is a varied role and will offer training to the right individual.
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate will be able to do the following.
- Contribute to evangelising Business Analytics KPIs and Data Management through Analyticst with stakeholders, providing excellent SME sight and ultimately creating as much positive impact through being part of CoE as possible
- Partner with Business Units to understand their drivers and needs and to deliver reporting and analyses that generate insight and enable informed decisions
- Design and implement innovative and compelling reports, dashboards, visualisations and models to measure KPIs and support effective decision making
- Become the source of knowledge (SME-Subject Matter Expert) in relevant functional areas of source systems, business processes and BI tools
- Develop and deliver BI training for new and Power Users
- Gather, analyse and document reporting requirements and business processes
- Develop and evangelise best practices in the presentation and delivery of Management Information and Analytics
- Drive continuous improvement across all aspects of Business Intelligence
- Be the link between the business and IT ensuring effective communication and efficient delivery of high-quality, timely solutions
What's on Offer
A competitive offer of £40,000 + benefits is on offer.