You are here
BI Developer (PL/SQL, SSIS, .NET)
- A fast paced business
- An exciting organisation in central London
About Our Client
Our client is a leading UK merchant banking group providing lending, deposit taking, wealth management services, and securities trading.
There Banking division provides lending to small businesses and individuals, with an emphasis on specialist finance. We also offer deposit taking services to UK businesses and individuals.
The ideal candidate will:
- Working directly with Private Client Fund Managers and other business users to develop and enhance front office systems/macro based applications.
- Developing and maintaining IT systems internally for the Investments business, where is it not practical for these to be supplied by third parties
- Developing and maintaining automated solutions to business and operational problems through cost effective application and technology
- Working closely to understand the data and database schema held within the system so as to be able to lead data migrations to other systems
- Working with third party vendors on Support tickets and issues and following up for a timely resolution
- Working with external third party providers on data interfaces to be implemented between systems
- Working with Project teams as part of the delivery team, suggesting business solutions and seeing them through to implementation
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Bi developer will have:
- Advanced ExcSQLVBA ProgSQLminVBAkills
- Advanced Oracle / PL SQL skills
- Extensive expertise with stored procedure and function development, packages, triggers
- Programming experience with .NET applications
- A proven track record of data analysis and development using PL/SQL and VB/Excel VBA
- Strong problem analysis and ability to find creative sustainable solutions to system issues and user problems.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with ability to translate technical issues to non-technical personnel being both persistent and patient
- Ability to take ownership for projects and deliver to deadline by being persistent to ensure tasks are completed
- Self-motivated with the ability to work reliably with minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal skills, the candidate must be able to work well with others
- SSIS Packages and reports
What's on Offer
A job offer of £53,000 + benefits is on offer.