You are here
- Management of bids into the public sector
- Experience of managing multi-million £ bids required
About Our Client
The Bid Manager role us working for a leading Business & Professional Services organisation providing services into the public sector and education sectors who have decades of experience and expertise. They are an award winning business working in partnership with numerous councils and education establishments and can provide career opportunity and development based near Leatherhead.
The bid manager will own the bid process working with subject matter experts and the senior leadership team, key responsibilities include:
- End to end bid management from opportunity identification to compete proposal delivery.
- Ownership of the bid pipeline.
- Management of internal resources and ensuring all areas of the business offering are represented.
- Own the bid guidelines and ensure consistency across messaging and tone.
- Own the scheduling and timings.
- Mitigate risks to all bid processes.
- Ensure corporate governance policies are adhered to.
The Successful Applicant
To be right for the Bid Manager role you will have a Strong track record in managing and winning multi-million £ bids with public sector clients. You have worked on complex bids and owned the full bid process. You will be able to demonstrate strong sustainable business growth in line with budget through high tender win ratios and be an excellent communicator liaising with senior leaders.
What's on Offer
Salary on offer is up to £65,000 plus car allowance, bonus and benefits.