You are here
Working for a Social Housing Contractor
About Our Client
Our client is a recognised name in the social housing maintenance sector with ambitious plans for expansion over the next 3-5 years. Specialising in partnering contracts they provide a cutting edge approach to delivering solar PV and renewables to housing providers
- Leading and Coordinating all PQQs and tenders for local authority's and affordable housing frameworks across the UK.
- These frameworks will include energy efficiency and renewables.
- Ensure effective arrangements are in place for business contingency as per contracting offering
- Establish and develop positive relationships with key decision makers and external partners, such as the local government commissioners, to help secure suitable new business.
- Project Manage the entire bid process from initial pre-positioning works through the pre-qualifications, tender, site visits and interviews to successful agreement.
- Work with operational managers in the effective delivery of commercial development and contract negotiation processes
- Lead on developing tough operating models, products and pricing structures, which meet the needs of our customers and enable us to adapt successfully to the dynamic markets in which we operate.
- Lead on the analysis of tender feedback and sector best practice to optimise successful outcomes
- Ensure customer feedback is incorporated into the continuous improvement of commercial development processes and provide innovative solutions to changing organisational and customer needs.
- Monitor and report on performance and actions to be taken to improve performance
The Successful Applicant
- Proven track record of developing new business and proven ability to achieve results
- Research, writing and submitting successful bids in the social housing sector over a sustained period.
- High level negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Strong management and organisational skills
- Skill of negotiating and influencing at a senior level
- Experience of reporting to and working with Boards, committees and senior management teams
- Knowledge of the market
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + Benefits
Please click apply or contact Charlotte Jones: 0115 934 8691 / 07920 831 252