You are here
BizTalk Developer ¦ C#, WCF, EDI ¦ 50k-70k+ Amazing Benifits
- Global E-Commerce Giant
- Fantastic £50-70K Salary plus Benefits
About Our Client
the organisation operates one of Europe's Largest E-Commerce sites with revenue streams over £500million annually.
They have a number of client facing applications that attract over 100million hits on a weekly biases, in combination with their in-house operating division. They are a leading wholesale distributor and the preferred supplier for over 60,000 customers across the UK. The people are the heart of their global success.
My client is looking for a senior developer who specialises in BizTalk, has strong back- end skill in C# and ASP.NET to join . My client is of prestigious stature and the team that successful candidate is a vibrant and motivated.
As a BizTalk Developer you would play an integral part to the company enabling it to automate business processes, providing enterprise application integration, business process automation, business-to-business communication, message broker and business activity monitoring.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Maintain environment uptime by monitoring BizTalk Server exceptions and resolving BizTalk Server specific issues.
- Execute platform modifications like host creation, adapter configuration, additional BizTalk servers, new BizTalk groups, etc.
- Monitor BizTalk platform such as BizTalk server exceptions, applications errors debugging, load across BizTalk groups
- Deploy and update applications into the BizTalk Server environment
- Support change management by complying with Configuration, Release and Change Management procedures
- Perform normal operating procedures such as Security, Directory services administration, Storage management, Job scheduling
- Support timely resolution of problems and inquiries
- Provide technical consultation in new systems development, new package evaluations, and enhancement of existing systems
- Contribute to the design and planning of BizTalk infrastructure to support availability, capacity and performance requirements
- Define appropriate database configuration to support BizTalk platform needs
The Successful Applicant
Skills and Experience Required:
- Biztalk 2006 on-wards
- Experience with C#, WCF and ideally SOAP
- Used to working in Agile environments
- Knowledge of Windows Server and IIS
- Strong communicator
What's on Offer
In return you will be offered a great salary; £50-70k Annum + Benefits and incredible perks