You are here
Accountancy Practice, Managerial Role
Central London, Reputable Firm
About Our Client
This long standing and prestigious accountancy practice has been prides itself on offering a professional, personal and friendly service.
Their office is conveniently based in the heart of London and have clients spread throughout the capital.
They look after a variety of clients and offer a wide range of services. They work with clients and high net worth individuals in many areas, ranging from personal taxation to business consultancy, bookkeeping and payroll work
This role will offer the successful applicant to work with junior bookkeepers whilst also providing services in bookkeeping, payroll, P11D's, VAT and management accounting services. This client facing role will allow you to work with interesting clients from interior designers through to private equity clients.
- Preparation of Management accounts (Monthly/Quarterly).
- Bookkeeping on sage line 50 & on CCH.
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly VAT Returns and their online filing.
- Preparation of annual budgets, variance reports and comparative analysis.
- Preparation and submission of monthly CIS (Construction Industry scheme) reports.
- Assistance to internal auditors in auditing.
- Assistance to tax department in preparation of corporation & personal tax.
- Preparation of P-11D's.
- Preparation of various management reports.
- Assisting Manager on preparing ad-hoc reports.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous work in an accountancy practice
- Very strong understanding of bookkeeping
- Very strong VAT skills
- Must have strong management accounts skills
- Must be very comfortable with Sage
- Ability to manage staff
- Qualified AAT
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to get involved and help clients.
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Meticulous with attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent team player
- Desire to take on responsibility and develop the role
What's on Offer
- Central London Based
- Client Exposure
- £30,000 - £45,000
- Supervisor Role