You are here
- Electronic Security
- General Management
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading Electronic Security Distribution business, offering an award winning product portfolio including highly reputable well-established brands.
The Branch Manager's mission will be to achieve sales gross margin and profit targets as set by the Company for the branch.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the successful operation and sales generation of the branch. Motivating and engaging staff to ensure a vibrant and productive culture, alongside ensuring best practice is implemented and HSE requirements are adhered to.
The Branch Manager will be responsible for the branch's P&L budgets, and will represent the area in Regional meetings as required.
The Successful Applicant
The Branch Manager will:
- Have a proven track record in General Management or Branch Management
- Have a clear understanding of operating P&L, and operations management
- Have proven, successful, people management skills
- Be an excellent relationship builder
- Be well-versed with working in a targeted environment
- Will have effective communication skills at all stakeholder levels
- Have strong personal organisational skills
- Have strong time management skills
- Have strong IT skills
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Benefits