You are here
Branch Sales Manager
Experience working with construction products
Experience within Branch Sales
About Our Client
My client is a leading supplier of specialist construction materials, distributing throughout the UK, Europe and the Middle East. From ground works to the roof and everything in between, we deliver the full range of specialist materials to the construction industry. A group turnover of circa £2 Billion and with numerous branches here in the UK alone, we're also a fantastic place to build your career.
Our customers are at the very heart of what we do and how we do things. To achieve this we employ exceptional people who are able to demonstrate our core values of trust, integrity, teamwork, people who are committed to doing a really good job. We also like to have fun!
My client will provide you with the tools to succeed. They are looking for someone ambitious who wants to develop and take advantage of the vast opportunities available to progress.
Based in Wokingham, the Branch Sales Manager will be responsible for assisting with market development and building customer relationships along with the issue and input of accurate sale orders ensuring target deliveries are attained.
You will be tasked with developing new sales leads through improved sales activity, methods and performance. You will also offer support to the external Area Sales Mangers to help them achieve their targets.
A key focus will be to educate the sales team personnel by establishing training programs in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of high profitable products, multi-product sales and profitability and to work with the sales team to ensure the delivery of quality customer service at all times.
The Successful Applicant
The Branch Sales Manager:
- Experience within sales of construction products
- A good knowledge of the construction industry
- Experience working within a branch selling into building merchants and small businesses
- Experience selling roofing products would be an advantage but not essential
- Eager to progress and develop
- A team player, who is flexible and has a confident manner
- Experience working within an internal sales team environment
- Commutable to Wokingham, Berkshire, on a daily basis
What's on Offer
£30,000 - £33,000 per annum basic salary