You are here
Brand Communications Manager
- An excellent opportunity for a Brand Communications Manager
- Working on an exciting re-brand for an international development consultancy
About Our Client
My client is an International Development Consultancy based in the heart of Oxford
The Brand Communications Manager will have the following responsibilities;
- Project managing the strategic delivery of the 'brand positioning and website redevelopment' project.
- Providing vital communications quality assurance on project outputs to ensure they meet the company's current and future brand position and website requirements.
- Acting as the central point of contact and coordination for internal and external stakeholders, including: managing the crucial working relationship with the external agency; collaborating with other members of the Communications team; and ensuring senior stakeholders remain engaged throughout the project.
- Managing project risks and dependencies until they are resolved, including safeguarding adherence to the project timeline and budget, ensuring critical key success criteria are met.
- Overseeing and facilitating the global internal employee engagement for the project.
- Supporting the Communications team in integrating a revised brand position into its external and internal communications.
The Successful Applicant
The Brand Communications Manager should have the following skillset;
- Excellent Project Management skills with a proven track record in delivering on time and within budget
- Exceptional influencing and communication skills, with the ability to inspire internal and external suppliers and colleagues to deliver their part in the projects.
- Excellent stakeholder management with experience of working with senior stakeholders, building credibility and buy-in.
- Ability to work under pressure, adaptable to changes of plan and disruptive problems, finding creative solutions, remaining a positive force to keep projects on track when challenges arise.
- Understanding of best practice and industry standards around brand position, brand development and website redevelopment, particularly for an international organisation.
What's on Offer
My client is offering the successful candidate a salary of between £40,000-£50,000 + bens on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract