You are here
Brand Innovations Manager
Are you looking to work on an innovative portfolio of products?
Do you have a passion for NPD/innovation?
About Our Client
The business leads the way in manufacturing and marketing foods that delight consumers across the UK, Ireland and international markets. As well as creating the finest customer-branded foods, they also own an impressive stable of our own household name brands and offer fantastic progression opportunities within their organisation.
- Responsible for creating and managing a 1-3 year innovation pipeline
- Taking innovation propositions from concept through to 'Can We' gate
- Building rich consumer, shopper and customer insights to support the strategic technology innovation platforms
- Translating consumer, shopper and customer insights into compelling innovation concepts
- Validating the innovation concepts and securing business sponsorship and sign off for further development of concepts and gain innovation project approval via the relevant Gating process
- Engaging and inspiring cross-functional go to market teams to create commercial activation plans for approval at 'Can we' gate, playing an active supporting role through to final in-market delivery
- Measuring and evaluating innovation in-market performance to ensure achievement of KPIs as defined in the innovation scorecard
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate:
- Educated to degree level
- 3-5 years in Brand Marketing with demonstrable experience of front-end innovation
- Commercial awareness
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Research methodology understanding
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to interpret research data and create innovation propositions
- Experience in development and launch of brand propositions
What's on Offer
There is a competitive package offer and an unparallel opportunity to join a large scale leading FMCG Business with a portfolio of exciting brands.