You are here
Brand Manager - 12 month FTC
Responsible for maintaining a strong brand profile in the marketplace.
Playing a role in brand development and articulation
About Our Client
Our client has established themselves in the top 100 law firms globally. They specialise in the energy, infrastructure, financial services, real estate and advanced manufacturing and technology sectors.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for brand input into firm projects - i.e. the development of materials around new products or services, flagship events, thought leadership campaigns, etc.
- Liaison with the firm's Digital team (including KM E-Services and Out-Law.com) to ensure a consistent look and feel across all channels in respect of specific campaigns
- To project manage components of the Brand function in respect of campaigns to ensure a seamless, 'joined up' service to the internal client.
- To assist in the monitoring and management of key suppliers including an outsourced Creative function, key design agencies, photographers, etc.
- Responsible for assisting the Head of Brand and Communications ensure the processes, procedures and SLAs agreed in the contract are met, maintained and adhered to - and where necessary deal with matters of poor service delivery.
Brand & Corporate Identity
- Work with the internal and external trade marks experts to provide brand protection, guidance and advice on trade marks, domain names and other intellectual property matters.
- Developing systems, processes and training to embed a 'best practice' approach to brand within the wider BD team.
- Work with other specialist areas to ensure style and tone of communications fit with the firm overall, e.g. graduate recruitment and internal communications.
- Assist in evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness of the firm's promotional channels.
Marketing Communications Material
- Overall responsibility for ensuring all external Business Development publications are in line with brand guidelines and publications policy.
- Ensuring all publications are produced to the highest standard. Working with the relevant contributors to ensure that content, design and delivery are accessible and engaging, comply with the brand guidelines and reinforce the firm's strategy, vision, values and brand messages.
- Devise, lead and manage flagship marketing campaigns/initiatives
- Lead, mentor and line manage junior members of the team.
- Ensure budgets adhered to.
- Stay abreast of market developments and conduct regular benchmarking against competitors.
- Working with/advising key stakeholders, including the Board as appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Ideally having a Post Graduate Diploma in marketing/communications, brand or design.
- Strong and proven influencing skills at the highest level.
- A wide set of communications skills.
- Strong business to business, preferably professional services experience
- A strategic thinker with the ability to translate strategy into pragmatic, deliverable solutions.
- Experience of team management and mentoring.
- Experience of working in an international environment
- Management of external relationships
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Strong inter-personal skills, well-honed influencing and diplomatic and project management skills
- A thorough understanding of delivering in a fast changing environment
- Excellent networker
- Persuasive - the ability to change and influence senior personnel
- Ability to attract, develop and retain key communications team member
- Ability to retain good humour in a fast-paced working environment
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a competitive salary up to £50,000 per annum including additional benefits.