You are here
Brand Manager - FMCG Blue Chip
- One of the best Brand Manager opportunities in the FMCG market
- Exciting chance to work on a brand relaunch and innovation projects
About Our Client
My client is a Global FMCG food and drinks business based in Reading. With an expansive portfolio of much loved brands, my client is invested in 'bringing joy to the consumer' and producing high quality and tasty foods that are sold in hundreds of countries. A Blue-Chip business with huge potential, my client is also heavily committed to providing development and training opportunities across the business. This is a dynamic place to work - delivery fantastic results whilst maintaining a people focused environment. Based in Reading, my client is a commutable distance from West London or the surrounding areas and offers flexibility around working from home.
As a Brand Manager, you will take ownership for a portfolio of healthy focused brands. Working within a local role, you will be responsible for priority brand and a UK favourite. With huge focus on the brand, you will get the opportunity to work on an incredibly exciting brand re-launch for 2017.
Other key projects will include:
Partnering closely with the business to prepare a whole innovation pipeline to come to market in 2018
Further responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead Gold standard execution of key initiatives
- Commercialisation of local projects
- Cross-functional working
- Brand tracking and analysis
- Daily management of the portfolio
The Successful Applicant
My client is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic brand manager to join the head offices in Reading.
- In order to be considered for the role, you will have the following skills:
- Background working on a FMCG brand in a Blue-chip business
- Brand Marketing experience
- Proven track record in Gold-standard launch
- Strong communications skills and attention to detail
- Commercial and analytical acumen
What's on Offer
This is a Brand Manager role not to be missed. Offering a competitive basic salary and benefits/bonus and flexibility working from home. If you are looking to take your career to the next level then please do not hesitate to get in touch today.