You are here
This position is now filled
- Growing food business are seeking an experienced, talented Brand Manager
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial and autonomous candidate
About Our Client
This business is the UK market market leader in it's category, with a well known brand that is loved by consumers. Due to substantial growth, there is a new and exciting opportunity for a Brand Manager to join the team. With sizable marketing budgets as well as a healthy NPD pipeline, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business that encourages an environment of continuous improvement. Being a UK based business, this is an exciting opportunity for a talented marketer to join an innovative company and be involved in the full marketing mix. Based in Heathrow, Middlesex, and with easy access from London or the Home Counties, you will join a close knit and supportive team with a fun and autonomous working environment. This newly created role is a full time, office based position and will include regular travel to the factory sites in the UK , as well as agency visits in London.
The successful candidate will work as a close support to the Senior Brand Manager in the planning and delivery of the annual Marketing and Brand strategies for the brand. You will have the chance to support across a wide range of activities, including full mix communications, as well as some exciting NPD and EPD.
This role will suit someone who enjoys taking responsibility and ownership and is looking for an opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment where they can really make a difference. Reporting to the Head of Marketing and with a dotted line into the SBM, the successful candidate will be part of a progressive marketing team.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the team in the delivery of the annual sales and profit targets across the brand, and own label brands, continuously reviewing marketing activity and optimising where necessary to meet objectives. You will feed into the Marketing budget, providing monthly reconciliation in your specific areas.
- Owning and developing significant elements of the annual category and brand planning process, from proactively identifying gaps and opportunities, through to presentation sign-offs and sales presentations.
- Proactively building the consumer, sales and business cases to back up proposed solutions, regularly presenting plans to other functional teams and commercial contacts.
- Management of PR, Experiential, Digital and Trade Marketing activity fro the brand. Leading this activity in line with other functions to deliver annual growth objectives, ensuring that projects are delivered on time, in full, and within budget parameters.
- Building in metrics into marketing activities, such as Return on Investment at post launch review and advising changes where necessary. You will need to understand and advise on company's sales data, as part of agreed marketing activities.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- You will be degree qualified, with a strong track record in FMCG marketing.
- You will have fantastic commercial credentials and an entrepreneurial spirit
- You will have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You will have strong proven exposure to working with agencies and assisting in writing clear and structured annual brand plans, briefs and presentations.
- You will be highly numerate with the ability to interpret, manipulate and effectively manage business cases, budgets, consumer and market data.
- You will have a strong commercial acumen as well as the ability to think creatively.
- You will be a self-starter with the ability to work with attention to detail in a fast paced environment.
- You will be someone who enjoys responsibility and ownership in an environment of continuous improvement
What's on Offer
For the right person a competitive salary is on offer along with a fantastic benefits package. Not only this, but you will have the opportunity to work on a market leading brand and in an entrepreneurial company!