You are here
This position is now filled
- This is an exciting opportuntiy for a Brand Manager with a global FMCG business
- Based in the head office in the Guildford area
About Our Client
This is an opportunity to join a global FMCG personal care business with a fantastic environment that puts its people at it's heart!
With a fantastic reputation in the market as well as brilliant staff retention figures, this is a company that has lots to offer. Working from the head office in the Guildford area in a lean team with lots of autonomy and ownership, this is an opportunity to work in a business where your hard work will be noticed and appreciated.
This is a great opportunity to join a business with fast career progression as well as a fantastic culture. Please note that this is a full time, permanent role. The company is very flexible and would offer one day a week working from home as well as flexible working hours.
Working within the marketing team of this global personal care business based in the Guildford area, this is an exciting opportunity for a Brand Manager who is looking for a challenging new opportunity. The successful Brand Manager will be responsible for the management of a large part of the portfolio of market leading brands. You will work across the full marketing mix, including integrated communications, including TV advertising. This role is a mixture of both strategy and activation, it will suit a candidate who is very commercial, can manage priorities efficiently and has strong project management skills.
This is a chunky brand manager role with lots of responsibility so will suit an ambitious Brand Manager who is looking to really step up their remit and progress their career.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Brand Manager will have the following competencies:
* Previous strong FMCG or personal care track record and a desire to succeed in this field
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and make & act upon quick decisions
* Confidence to challenge the status quo and influence people at all levels of the organisation
* Inquisitive, proactive and challenging to identify new opportunities for improvement and proactively work with other functions to gain buy-in and initiate change
* Can adopt a adaptable approach to problem solving that leads to effective & creative solutions
* Can achieve results with speed & excellence, eliminating unnecessary work, holding self accountable for results
What's on Offer
For the successful candidate a competitive salary is on offer, along with fantastic benefits and fast career progression!