You are here
- Excellent opportunity for a Brand Manager to join a global FMCG business
- FMCG Brand Manager required for exciting role with Birmingham based business
About Our Client
Our client is a global FMCG business with a proven track record of offering exciting levels of career development. An opportunity has arisen for a Brand Manager to join the business and look after a designated portfolio of products.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Brand Manager will assist in the formulation of the brand strategy for the designated product group, consistent with the Company's business strategy and to champion this internally and externally across all trading channels. You will create and deliver effective short and medium term marketing plans for the products within the group, including consumer insight, NPD and PR. In addition, you will review brand volume and profitability and implement tactical measures to ensure business targets are met. You'll also co-ordinate the activities of external agencies (i.e. Advertising, PR, Design Agency) to ensure that activity is consistent with marketing plans. This full mix role will enable you to get involved in proposing and implementing detailed range, portfolio management and pricing strategies.
The Successful Applicant
Alongside a strong academic background, the successful candidate will have:
- a demonstrable track record within a similar Brand Manager role in FMCG (experience of branded product is essential)
- a keen interest in accelerated career development
- the required communication skills and personality in order to build working relationships both internally and externally
- be looking for a challenging full mix role
What's on Offer
Excellent salary + benefits