You are here
- Brand Management
About Our Client
My client are in their 20th year of business and are continuing to grow in the textiles and garments market.
As Brand Manager you will be responsible for;
- Managing two brands within the portfolio.
- Product development and design
- Garment construction and fabric development
- Analysis of market trends
- Market reviews on like for like product qualities, range offer, packaging and pricing.
- Trade Show visits and comparative shopping
- Advertising, editorial and website control.
- Management of Merchandising Calendar.
- Working with agencies on design briefs.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Brand Manager will;
- Have a strong track record in textiles and garment knowledge.
- Knowledge of Adobe software including Photoshop, Illustrator
- Have brand management experience in a similar industry.
- Have a driving license
What's on Offer
You will receive a salary of between £30,000 and £35,000 plus benefits.