You are here
Brand Marketing Manager
- Global not-for-profit organisation
- You will be creating and implementing a Brand Marketing Strategy
About Our Client
My client is a leading Not-for-Profit organisation
The successful Brand Marketing Manager will provide clear leadership for the whole Brand Marketing team. Leading a team of three, you will be responsible for ensuring the brand marketing KPI's are met and that budgets are adhered to. On a day-to-day basis you will lead on operational and delivery decisions with the team to make sure that all campaigns are delivered successfully.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Ensure effective communication with stakeholders across all brand marketing campaigns.
- Drive forward planning for the next fiscal year whilst assisting in creating a strategic plan for the next three years.
- Be able to build brand awareness and understand how to launch integrated campaigns.
- Push forward with a focus on digital marketing campaigns.
- Deliver on a target of new sponsors to the charity.
- Have understanding of corporate partnerships and how these can positive impact the organisation.
- Have previously worked in a brand marketing capacity.
What's on Offer
The Brand Marketing Manager role attracts a salary of between £35,000 and £38,000 depending on the experience. The role is initially for a period of 9 months to cover maternity.