You are here
Brand Strategy Director - Healthcare
- Has to currently be involved in brand strategy/creation in the pharma industry
- Award winning healthcare brand consultancy
About Our Client
They've already had our best year ever and 2016 is set to be bigger still.
Why? Because clients love their mix of logic and magic.
As the brand strategy director - healthcare you'll help them navigate the intricacies of the pharma world to coordinate, research and build commercial marketing strategies for brands that work.
This is where you come in. Because the likelihood is you'll already be doing this..
Their core role is to help pharma clients make sense of the science, tell a relevant story enabling the creation of a brand that works, fits the market and gets results by reaching the right audience.
As the Brand Strategy Director - Healthcare you'll lead
- proposal development and new business pitches
- internal and external project team meetings and brand building sessions
- the design of and execution of client workshops
- the process of analysing and distillation the key insights from existing client and publicly available information and research
- design and run interviews with senior members of client organisations
As well as this, you'll have full responsibility for the management of and accountability for project commercials
The Successful Applicant
You'll be embedded into an established healthcare/pharma consultancy, probably in London, and wondering, what's next?
Be it winning new work or building existing relationships, as the brand strategy director - healthcare, you'll be a natural in front of clients.
You'll have a passion for healthcare and the role that brands play in the industry.
cent track record in a respected pharma or healthcare brand consultancy
You'll have a thirst for knowledge - be naturally inquisitive and always want to learn more.
You have to be a real team player - they're a growing business but with their feet firmly on the ground.
What's on Offer
£To attract the best international talent. Guide is £60,000 - £90,000