You are here
Building Surveyor / Project Manager - Clientside
- Key in-house role for a leisure operator
- Lancashire based with UK remit
About Our Client
With an established portfolio and a leading leisure operators, our client is seeking to recruit a versatile Building Surveyor / PM to be the forefront of property development, project and maintenance matters.
Building Surveyor / Project Manager - Clientside:
The position will involve project based building surveying working a small number of significant leisure sites in the UK.
Your responsibilities will include-
- Feasibility reports with design concepts
- Undertaking refurbishments and fit out projects
- Interact with design team and deliver space.
- Assist in ensuring delivery of projects on time and within budget.
- Undertaking large maintenance led projects
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in the role of Building Surveyor / Project Manager - Clientside, and for this fantastic opportunity, the successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Degree in Building Surveying with project and contract administration experience.
- Experience within a similar role working on a varied retail.leisure or related portfolio, or working in these sectors with a commercial consultancy practice.
- North Lancashire / Lancaster / Cumbria based with the ability to travel nationally across the portfolio as required
- Enthusiastic and ambitious
- An organised BS / PM and a good communicator
- Good commercial acumen with good client facing and good client advisory skills.
This is a challenging role with a well-regarded firm with an excellent and varied portfolio.
What's on Offer
Highly competitive salary package to £52,000 p.a.
National remit and associate career progression
Autonomous role with broad projects
This is an excellent opportunity to balance a move client-side, in conjunction with broaden your skills as a surveyor keen to focus on project work.
For an initial confidential discussion please feel free to contact Christian Lawrence MRICS at Michael Page Property on 0161-829 0392 or submit your CV as below.