You are here
Building Surveyor (Regional)
- Client side opportunity
- Regional based role in the South of England.
About Our Client
My client are a leading name in the licensed leisure industry. Over the past 25 years they have built an enviable portfolio of properties while also making sure they have held true to their core values. They are now looking for a Chartered Regional Building Surveyor to help support, improve and build upon their properties in the South of England.
The Regional Building Surveyor will;
- Review and interpretation of lease repairing obligations
- Negotiation with Publicans to enable them to complete outstanding repairs in their properties
- Enforcement of repairing obligations with assistance from our Repairs Enforcement Process & Jervis vs Harris legislation
- Updating of stock condition survey system
- Creation of maintenance plans for publicans
- Enforcement of statutory compliance certification, gas, electric, fire etc
- Travel across South Coast, South West & Surrey and Sussex as required
The Successful Applicant
The Regional Building Surveyor will have/be:
Strong communication and influencing skills, including the ability to negotiate at all levels.
Ability to manage the appropriate balance between customer empathy and company objectives, achieved through an understanding of the factors which influence customer profitability
Focused on delivery of high quality service to customers and business profit
Proficient in exploring and utilising management information systems and competent in the use of Excel, Word, Outlook and Internet applications
What's on Offer
A basic Salary of £40,000 - £60,000 + OTE £10,000 + Paid for travel