You are here
Superb opportunity for an experienced Building Surveyor
Initial temporary vacancy with the potential to go permanent based in Manchester
About Our Client
Building Surveyor - Leading Housing Association - Manchester
Our client are a leading social housing provider within the Greater Manchester area.
They are looking for an experienced building surveyor to Support the efficient and effective delivery of technical services maintenance. The main area of work will be around the capital replacement and maintenance programmes.
A Building Surveyor is required to:
- Carry out inspections and surveys under the inspection of the relevant manager in accordance to group practice
- Asses component life cycles in all surveys
- To provide effective liaison with DLO and/or contractor operatives to ensure the delivery of a top quality service
- To be familiar with industry standards for the specific performance of the duties of this role including Schedule of Rates, frameworks and health & safety
The Successful Applicant
The Building Surveyor must possess the following skills and capabilities:
- Experience of working in a large housing association
- Experience of planned works, preferably in a housing environment
- Knowledge of the Social Housing Sector and the building and construction industry
- Degree in Building Surveying or a relevant discipline
What's on Offer
The hourly rate is between £18 and £20 per hour.
The role will run for around 3-4 months.