You are here
Business Analyst - CRM, Data, Sales & Marketing, Salesforce
- Exciting opportunity to join a global organisation within an Agile team.
- CRM, Data, Salesforce, Veeva, SQL, FMCG, CPG
About Our Client
My client is a global pharmaceutical organisation who have a large established shared service IT offering with plentiful opportunity for professional development and progression.
As a Business Analyst you will work with teams locally and globally on a variety of CRM related projects. You will work with a CRM solution that is the same across all regions however is tailored to local activities. You will understand the importance of the quality and use of customer data to best inform the business and to drive new initiatives with the sales and marketing team.
This role requires a confident Business Analyst with solid stakeholder engagements skills who can interact well with people at all levels of the business to understand relevant system changes to improve business process.
- Understand business processes, needs and problems
- Specify how solutions are to be developed
- Ensure solutions meet the needs of the organisation
- Identify ways to improve the quality, value and effectiveness of the CRM
- Conduct workshops and stakeholder interviews
The Successful Applicant
- CRM system design experience (Ideally Salesforce.com / Veeva).
- Understand of data driven solutions.
- End-to-end Software Development LifeCycle.
- Understanding of marketing data.
- Agile development knowledge
- SQL Server
- Experience of FMCG, CPG
What's on Offer
My client would pay up to £55,000 + discretionary bonus + pension + gym membership discount + season ticket loan.