You are here
Support the Commercial team of this expanding organisation
Strong commercial and reporting skills
About Our Client
Rapidly expanding business based in Peterborough
As the Business Analyst for this division you will play a critical role in ensuring that the organisation remains as profitable as possible.
Key responsibilities & accountability's
· Report accurately, in a timely fashion, both daily and weekly trading activity to the business and assist in the interpretation thereon.
· Assist in the development of KPI's to evaluate the effective utilisation of airtime by category within channel.
· Develop sub-category performance analysis across product, customer, airtime and stock data platforms.
· Contribute to the development of the product hierarchy structure and controls to ensure that data is robust and can be analysed in an efficient manner.
· Play a key department role in the construction of budgets & forecasts. Liaise with Commercial team to ensure delivery to time.
· To maintain customer focused and positive relations with relevant operational teams.
· Liaise with the finance department and in particular management accounts to ensure a seamless translation of weekly commercial trading information into the monthly accounts.
· Other appropriate duties as requested from time to time.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a keen commercial mind able to identify actions that will improve profitability. You will be working with non finance so the ability to communicate cross functionally is essential. Strong Excel skills coupled with the ability to understand and interpret key business drivers are essential.
What's on Offer
£40,000 - £45,000