You are here
This position is now filled
- 12 month contract for an experienced Business Analyst in the North West
- Interim Business Analyst with strong business change experience required
About Our Client
A leading organisation in the Housing / Property sector. This role is based in Oldham.
The Business Analyst will work as a key member of the Business Change team. Initially for a 12 month fixed term contract, there is a possibility that this role will be extended / be made permanent.
- Design improved business processes; create more efficient ways of operating by working with business process owners, providing guidance and challenge in the design activity; this will include:
- Gathering requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicating and collaborating with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional requirements , Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, Screen and Interface designs
- Ensure that new processes align with related policies.
- Adhere to the Change Function's business process methodology, enabling designs to be readily translated into systems requirements.
- Maintain a good knowledge of leading practice both inside and outside the sector, identifying opportunities to improve business efficiency.
- Support the User Acceptance Testing and business transition workstreams from a process perspective.
- Support realisation and benefit tracking activity.
The Successful Applicant
The Business Analyst must have an extensive background in providing commercially focussed analysis within a business change context. Key experience / requirements include:
- Proven track record of working within successful business transformation programmes as a business analyst.
- Knowledge, and experience as a practitioner, of the Change Function's business process methodology (BPMN), tools and systems.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent team and people management skills, including the ability to provide constructive challenge in a face to face environment.
- ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis and/or equivalent qualification
- Experience of the property and housing sector would be beneficial.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and communications skills.
You must hold a valid UK driving licence and be flexible to travel in the UK.
What's on Offer
Up to Â£39,000 plus benefits.
12 month fixed term contract.
Based in Oldham, this role will require regular travel.