You are here
- Business Analyst role with genuine progression
- Join a certified Gold Standard Investors in People company
About Our Client
Utilities - Ipswich
Currently based in three UK locations, my Utilities client focuses primarily on the Renewable energy market through independent generators and retailing to commercial and industrial customers. This role is base in the Ipswich office.
The core responsibilities of the Business Analyst role include but are not limited to:
- Facilitate design and delivery of new or improved processes across the business, delivering business benefit and ensuring all stakeholder needs are addressed whilst adhering to appropriate regulations and governance.
Support on Projects to elicit and specify business requirements, providing a link between the user and IT provider, to ensure accurate translation of requirements into solution design.
Ensure operational processes are implemented with appropriate training for all affected parties including end user documentation.
Perform stakeholder analysis for a variety of internal and external users to understand stakeholders impacted by the scope & objectives of the allocated work, ensure they are engaged effectively and have a clear understanding of the value of the output.
The Successful Applicant
Relevant Skills and Educational Qualifications:
- Business Analysis qualification preferred but not essential
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, in particular Visio
- Preferably knowledge of the Energy Industry
- Understands the best practice techniques for analysis
- Demonstrable experience of working as a Business Analyst in a project environment
- Familiarity with translating complex issues and information into simple, key messages and actions.
- Ability to self-manage, organise and prioritise workload
- Proactive approach to seeking solutions
What's on Offer
The successful Business Analyst candidate will be offered a competitive salary and benefits. They will also have the chance to develop their career in a dynamic and innovative environment.