You are here
- Working for a silver circle law firm on a business critical business project
- A talented, heavy- hitting senior business analyst required for a major project
About Our Client
- An innovative and progressive Law Firm who have posted year-on- year growth within an ever competitive market.
- With a wide array of services- specialising from Banking and Restructuring to Tax and Intellectual property- with over 1,000 employees.
- A firm at the start of a major transformation programme which will bring real business benefit and help underpin their growth strategy.
As a successful Business Analyst in this role you will be working on:
- Managing senior stakeholders, including the COO, in workshops and interviews to elicit the real business needs from the solution
- Creating agreed deliverables : gap analysis, non functional requirements, business requirements documentation and requirements work planning.
- Working across the business to analyse global requirements and assess the impact on the business in both operational and technical terms.
- Acting as a key liaison between the business and IT.
- Driving the business to and defining which new work-flows and practices to implement as a result of this dictation software upgrade.
- Ambitious and tenacious with the motivation to drive major business change and elevate yourself to a trusted advisor within a global, reputation Law Firm.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Business Analyst will have the following skills:
- Experience working with dictation software, such as Big Hand, and experience of upgrading platforms.
- Minimum of 3 years proven demonstrable experience in the design, development and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems or products.
- Experience of working with and managing senior stakeholders up to director level as a Business Analyst.
- Expert in process mapping, requirements elicitation and workshop facilitation.
- Effectively managing client and business expectations.
What's on Offer
For this exciting and senior Business Analyst role in Birmingham our client will pay between £450-500 per day for the right candidate.