You are here
Business Development Director
- New Business Development
- Business Services
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading organisationÂ providing outsourced solutions to organisations across the globe.
The role of theÂ Business Development DirectorÂ is to generate new businessÂ and effectively manage sales opportunitiesÂ through to fruition.
Covering a UK territory, theÂ Business Development DirectorÂ will hunt down new business opportunities, network effectively, and nurture relationships as they manage a longer sales cycle. The successful candidate will work with internal teams to create effective bids and successfully navigate the tender process.
This role is office-based in Swindon with travel as necessary.
The Successful Applicant
The Business Development DirectorÂ will:
- Have a proven track record in effectively self-generating leads and closing new business opportunities
- Have a proven track record inÂ solution-led New Business Development
- Have a proven track record in developing successful Bids and Tenders
- HaveÂ a proven track record inÂ managing medium to long-term sales cycles
- Have highly effectiveÂ internal stakeholder management skills
- Be able to be confident and credible when dealing with Senior Decision Makers
- Have a proven track record in selling to C-Level
- Be an effective communicator, negotiator and presenter
- Be a productive networker
- Be a self-starter
- Have excellent rapport building skills
- Be charismatic
- Ideally, be based in commuting distance of Swindon
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Package