You are here
Business Development Director
- New Business Development
- Professional Services
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading organisation providing outsourced solutions to organisations across the globe.
The Business Development Director will be responsible for developing new business opportunities for the organisation's products and services, with FTSE250 organisations.
The Business Development Director will utilise their new business acumen, to prospect and target sales leads across the country. The successful candidate will generate new leads, and successfully nurture new relationships, all the way through to successful completion of the sale, taking part in all presentations and negotiations. This may take a matter of months. In turn, the Business Development Director will maintain and foster relationship with internal departments and external suppliers/partners in order to meet and exceed client needs.
An active member of the Senior Leadership Team, the successful candidate will design and execute effective international sales strategies, developing and maintaining all pertinent records and ad hoc reports for management review and decision making.
This role is not an account development role, but a position that is highly reliant on generating and converting new prospects.
It would be ideal for the successful candidate to be in commuting distance of the Swindon office.
The Successful Applicant
The Business Development Director will:
- A proven track record in delivering high-value New Business Development
- A proven track record in managing long sales cycles from inception (lead generation) to completion
- Well-versed in opening doors with Senior decision-makers (ideally Procurement and HR) in Fortune 500 Organisations
- Proven, successful delivery of presentations to C-Level Executives at RFP
- Ideally, a well-established network across the Fortune 500/FTSE 250
- A demonstrable track record of successfully engaging internal stakeholders to deliver fruitful proposals
- To have worked in an environment where compliance is paramount
- Have excellent time management and organisation skills
- Have effective communication skills
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Commission + Benefits